1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information: We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you fill out forms, subscribe to our newsletter, request information, or contact us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
1.2 Usage Information: We may also collect non-personal information about your visit to our website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website, pages visited, and the date and time of your visit. This information is collected through cookies and similar technologies. You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings.
2. Use of Information
2.1 We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
– To provide legal services and information requested by you.
– To respond to your inquiries and communicate with you.
– To send you newsletters, updates, and promotional materials with your consent.
– To improve our website and services.
– To comply with legal obligations or as otherwise required by law.
2.2 We may use non-personal information for statistical purposes, to analyze trends, administer the website, and gather demographic information. This information is used in an aggregated and anonymous form and does not personally identify you.
3. Disclosure of Information
3.1 We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
– To our affiliated entities, service providers, and contractors who assist us in providing our services and operating our business.
– To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
– With your consent or as otherwise authorized by you.
3.2 We may also disclose non-personal information to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4. Data Security
4.1 We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
5. Third-Party Links
5.1 Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites.
6. Children’s Privacy
6.1 Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us, and we will promptly delete such information.
7. Your Rights
7.1 You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your personal information. You may also withdraw your consent for certain uses of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
9.1 No Attorney-Client Relationship is Established.
9.2 Contacting our law firm through email, the Internet or through our website does not create an attorney-client relationship.
11. Contact Us
- (707) 931-1363
- 449 W Foothill Blvd #456,
- Glendora, CA 91741